Buoyed Up by Prayers
Chris & Lyza are in awe of the love & support that they have received. Once again there have been answers to your many prayers. I wish I knew how to post videos because Chris took one of Echos eyes opening & looking around. We haven’t seen those for several days. She also started being more fiesty again.
I can’t remember if I reported that no infection was found in the stomach fluid they drained or that her kidney was slowly starting to produce urine. We aren’t out of the woods but it’s the little victories.
Echo was doing so good tonight that her Mom & Dad went on their 1st date since she was born 2 weeks ago! They went to the hospital cafeteria & ate on a bedside table next to Echos bed. A more romantic setting I truly have never seen. 💕
Comments
Post a Comment