Date Night/Beatiful Morning





I think I've finally figured out how to post pictures. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do! I'll try to add others to past posts.

 Lyza felt comfortable enough leaving Echo for a minute that Mom & Dad had their first date in 2 weeks. They went to the cafeteria, bought dinner, brought it back to the room and ate together by the lights & sounds of the monitors. It was so romantic I decided it was time for me to leave ;)

These beautiful, big eyes are what greeted me this morning. She is alert and aware and letting the nurses know when she doesn't like something. But those eyes though!

Comments

  1. She's telling everyone "I love you" with those eyes! "Now, tell the nurses to stop poking me!"
    She's a fighter, it runs in here gene's. 🤺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Words

More Improvement

Our Miracle Turned One!