I’m Hungry Mother! Really I Am!

Correction…
I questioned whether a newborn could drink 20ozs so when the speech therapist said it again Lyza clarified & it was only 20ml. That’s approximately an oz.

This quote from Rolly in the 101 Dalmatians describes our little Echo today. She finally took a bottle & downed 20ozs! I think she’s tired of eating through her “nose hose”, as Lyza called it tonight. 
We had dinner w/Lyza and her & Chris are doing well. Chris even ran home to get some things done around the house.
The little yellow paperclip is our little Echo on our family chain that Grandma Ashton started several years ago at a reunion & we just hung it in our car & have kept adding to it. Uncle Jex & Auntie Lyndsey added Echo’s clip while we were at the hospital several days ago.





Comments

  1. 20ozs! Hopefully she kept it all down! So happy to see her bright eyes! Love the yellow paperclip, she is definitely a ray of sunshine! 🌞

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is one of the first things I check every morning. I am filled with happiness at all the positive news. I sure hope that 20 ounces was not all in one feeding. Keep it up little warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pray 20 ml is going through her system and all is functioning well.. I am so Happy to see her doing so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No Words

More Improvement

Our Miracle Turned One!