No News Is Good News
Let me apologize. I should have updated everyone sooner. You have all been so valiant to prayer for our little fighter. It’s just that when things got calm & she stabilized I just let down.
So from this point on just know that if I don’t update then she is probably bossing nurses around & batting her eyelashes at her Daddy and loving head rubs from Mommy.
Everything looked so good this morning they decided not the change much & just leave her alone to rest. Her parents enjoyed some good sleep & eating with visitors in the cafeteria. She’s not out of the woods and we will have hiccups, but today was a breath of fresh air.
Lyza has asked us to request that you fast for little Echo tomorrow if you’re able. Anything helps.
We love you all! Thank you for your faith!π


Comments
Post a Comment