Good Day






Today was just a good day. I got to spend the day w/Lyza & Echo while Papa helped Chris w/some projects he needed done before he heads back to work Wednesday. I think I got the better deal.

Echo did well all day and it was just a joy to hold her and be around her. She is a little stinker & no matter how close we watched her she still got her fingers around her NG tube & got it pulled out a little. Her Mommy keeps telling her that if she would just take the bottle they would take the NG tube out out but she’s a diva & doesn’t want to work for her food.

Tonight the night nurse gave Echo her 1st real bath and dressed her up cute. We hate to get our hopes up, but God willing, we hope that she’s turned the corner and will continue to have more good days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No Words

More Improvement

Our Miracle Turned One!