I Want Off This Roller Coaster!
Lyza & I spent most of the morning holding Echo and writing our memories of this horrible nightmare. Echo seemed like she was doing great.
By lunchtime her temperature was dropping (a sign of infection), her belly was getting large again & she was a little yellow, so her doctors ordered blood tests & cultures.
The poor thing had just had an iv removed because it had blown so to do these tests she needed another iv put in. Can I just say what amazing teams they have at Primary Childrens! The iv team had her iv in one stick even though almost every vein has been used in the past 3 weeks.
They also sent a genetic team to ask questions about our family’s health history due to Echo’s new found heart problem & one kidney. After discussing things w/them we
have verified that our family is a medical nightmare.🤪
Lyza is struggling severely and needs your prayers. She has tried to be strong but the ups and downs are wearing on her. Her husband & family are trying to help but maybe a little extra love from above will do the trick.
I have traded out with Chris & Momma J came up tonight to watch Echo while her parents had some much needed time away.




Comments
Post a Comment